1. Management Consulting/ Marketing Coaching
We develop step by step solid marketing strategies followed by a pragmatic implementation schedule, where all the marketing tools work all together in one direction: business development.
Check and test relevant target groups, segment potential markets, estimate the market potential, identify key success factors, track down relevant competitors to prepare clear unique selling propositions
Check your resources/core competencies, activities, revenue streams, partnerships, cost structure (Business Model Canvas). We also develop successful pitch decks and presentation for start-ups looking for investors and business partners
Develop a differentiated profile/Unique Selling Position, formulate a clear positioning, define goals and strategy of marketing, review options for market entry and brand management.
Comprehensive „Masterplan“ of online and offline tools for a given period of time, content marketing strategy on multiple channels, web tools strategy, PR-workshops, etc..*
We also develop successful pitch decks and presentation for start-ups looking for investors and business partners
Business Mission and Strategy
Develop and articulate a vision, value proposition, check Corporate Identity/Corporate Design, SWOT analysis, portfolio analysis for evaluation of business fields and strategic business units
Check Customer Value Proposition, articulate clear benefits of specific target groups, elaborate sales argumentation points
Shaping products/services/packages, incl. launch of new products and services, check pricing options, evaluate different approaches for distribution & communication strategies
Complete marketing process
From the check of your business model to the social media planning, we can offer an individualized, modular comprehensive marketing coaching process taking your specific needs and focusses into account.
* we only stop where the really detailled implementation starts (design, text, specific SEO/SEA and PR campaigns etc). There, we like to cooperate with specialized pro’s and are happy to accompany you for briefings, over-the-shoulder checks/sparring and performance tracking.
2. Ideation/ Conception for Conferences & Delegations
We shape clear contents, bespoke programmes & presentation formats and attract high scale professionals to enable participants and audiences to get the most of premium know-how and connections on the creative tech field.
Ideation/ Conception for conferences
We are strong conceptional partners to ideate themes, guidelines and contents, elaborate presentation formats, and connect with premium contacts to attract them as speakers for the event. We work also closely with text and PR-agencies to elaborate strong blurbs and conceive attractive communication tools.
- Conception of conferences: guideline, themes, contents
- Shaping and scheduling formats
- Invitation of high-scale speakers and panelists for round tables, panels, fireside chats, key notes
- bespoke business matchmaking services, also in cooperation with partners to allow the best networking potentials for innovative and creative players at the crossing of tech, film, music, design and arts.
Business Delegations/ Trade Missions
We offer scouting services in New York, Zurich, Berlin, London and Paris to find out which contents/companies are the best for reaching your goals successfully:
- scheduling of official governmental organization visits for international business trade
- scheduling of local companies and institutions visits
- invitation of speakers/panelists for round table, panels
- presentation services for your events (moderation)
- bespoke business matchmaking services, also in co-operation with partners to allow the best networking potentials for innovative and creative players at the crossing of tech, film, music, design and arts.
3. Speaking/ Presentation/Tutoring at conferences
You can book us as speaker and presenter for events in the field of marketing for digital media & creative tech topics.
Speaking/presenting at conferences
Additionally to our conception services, AC can be booked as a speaker or a presenter (moderation) for tech culture/art related events. For some of these, AC can also act as a Tutor for the participants/presenters at the events (Start-Up-Weekends, Pitches, Hackathons).
Also, we offer specific in-depths workshops for innovative and creative companies in the field of marketing for digital media & creative tech topics. We also have dedicated modules and topics for start-ups aiming at launching their products and services.
- Basics: marketing strategy and planning
- Basics: Business Model Canvas, Client Value Proposition
- Communication Tools: an overview and implemented case studies
- New Business: how to attract (and retain) clients
- 10 must-have to start with Online Marketing
4. Representation/ Management
We push some of our marketing competencies and negociating skills to actually work as an agent or a manager in specific fields, for representation, and sales purposes:
- in the film field (production, distribution/sales)
- film score (cooperation with supervisors)
- design & art field (illustrators and artists to work with advertising agencies or brands)